Due to the COVID19 outbreak, to enable us to open and continue to provide you with a safe tanning service, we have introduced some special measures and new salon rules. These are to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers. We ask for your support during this time and hope that together we can ensure the smooth and safe running of our salons.
- When booking your minutes please stipulate how many you want, we will then book the correct time slot for the number of minutes you have booked. This cannot be changed on arrival as we are adhering to strict social distancing measures.
- Please do not ask staff to delay your minutes or extend them and exit your room as swiftly as possible after your tanning session has finished.
- When you arrive at the salon please do not be late, if you are early please wait outside until its your time, this is to ensure social distancing measures are met between customers. The front door will always be locked.
- Please come alone, if you are with anyone else who is tanning, please walk in separately and adhere to social distancing rules. No children are allowed in the salon. Strictly over 18s only.
- We have removed seating in the waiting areas, when you have finished your tanning session please follow the arrows and leave the salon.
- When you enter the salon please use the sanitiser station provided, they are automatic you do not need to touch them, place your hand under the dispenser and it will work.
- When approaching the reception area please be aware of all social distancing measures placed around the salon and on the floor. This is for the safety of staff and all customers.
- Please use contactless when you can (up to the £45 limit) and on larger card payments the keypad is sanitised after every purchase. We also accept Apple Pay which has no limit.
- We request at this difficult time that any retail purchases and creams are taken away and brought with you on every visit. We will not be storing creams for health & hygiene reasons.
- When using the rooms, everything will be the same except there will be no bins to put your blue roll in, all rooms will be cleaned by staff in between every client with the correct sanitiser and cleaning products to an extremely high standard. We ask that you still use the blue roll provided to clean the bed after you have used it, you will find a large bin in the reception area where you can dispose of your used blue roll, this is to help reduce cross contamination.
- For hygiene reasons, we have removed wipes and deodorant from all rooms. Please feel free to bring your own with you, ideally in a bag with any other personal belongings and use the hook in the room provided.
- All beds are professionally deep cleaned between every client by the staff. Please do not use your own sanitiser wipes or any other type of cleaning products on the beds.
- When entering and exiting the salon and your room, please adhere to the 2 meter social distancing rule to reduce any chance of you coming in contact with other customers.
- For health and safety reasons we have removed the water coolers from the salons. Please bring a bottle of water with you or purchase one from the salon.
- All client minutes have been extended by the lockdown period to ensure you get the full 12 months to use them, any clients minutes that may have ran out during lockdown will be extended by the lockdown period, please be aware that minutes are still non-transferable and non-refundable.
- We have created some helpful short videos which are now active on our website www.tanningroom.co.uk, FaceBook and Instagram pages.
- The health and safety of our customers and staff is particularly important to us, please understand how difficult this time is, and we appreciate your respect and patience.